Vinnie Tortorich is a Hollywood personal trainer and author of the book Fitness Confidential.
He has been a fitness trainer for over 30 years. Many of you will know him for advocating a no sugar no grains lifestyle. You can hear him on the Angriest Trainer Podcast found in iTunes and at vinnietortorich.com
We brought Vinnie back on the show to talk about weight loss, clean eating, and answer questions sent in by Academy members.
I know you will love this interview!
Questions for Vinnie Tortorich
- I’ve heard you say the exercise is a very poor way to lose weight. Why is this?
- Can you talk about the role that hormones play in weight gain and weight loss?
- What is your biggest complaint against the diet industry in America?
- When is the last time you ate a piece of bread?
- Walk us through what you eat on a regular day.
- A nephrologist I know says that being in ketosis can cause kidney damage. Have you ever heard of someone getting kidney damage from ketosis? -Mark
- What about lentils and other legumes? -Heather
- For people who follow a vegetarian diet, what are some good protein sources? -Naomi
- Do you recommend any type of cleanse to get sugar out of the system? -Chris
- What would be the difference between a nsng and paleo eating plan?
- In the book you talk about your battle with leukemia. What was it like to be such a fit guy and get a diagnosis of cancer?
- Why did you decide to go with the particular cancer treatment you chose? What do you think about alternative/natural treatments?
Also Mentioned in This Episode
Pure Vitamin Club
Other posts you will like . . .