*Audio Content Available For Members Only. Click Here to Join Now
In this episode we speak with Dave Asprey, author of the book Headstrong -The Bulletproof Plan to Activate Untapped Brain Energy to Work Smarter and Think Faster
Dave is a Silicon Valley investor and technology entrepreneur who spent two decades and over $1 million to hack his own biology. He went from 300 pounds to fit and able to perform at a high level.
Interview with Dave Asprey
Dave Asprey is founder of the Bulletproof Company and host of one of the largest podcasts in the Health category. When I asked him if he kept his ties with Silicon Valley he said. “We never wore ties in Silicon Valley”.
- Take us back to the beginning, what got you interested in enhancing physical and mental performance?
- Who coined the term bio-hacking?
- Let’s talk about inflammation, what causes it and what does it do in to our bodies?
- You call the mitochondria the “cellular powerhouse of the brain”. Can you take a minute and explain what the mitochondria are?
- So, since mitochondria respond to our environment, what are some ways we can hack it?
- What are some of the hidden toxins in one’s environment?
Also Mentioned in This Episode
Headstrong Book by Dave Asprey
Relive App -This is a free IOS and Android app that launched early this year by a group of friends who are cyclists. It was recommended by Debbie, an Academy member, in our private FB group. You can relive and share your outdoor adventures with 3D videos of your runs and rides.
CozyPhones have created a very special headband headphone with super thin speakers held in a lightweight wicking fabric, which allow the speakers to comfortably stay in place while you move.
Thanks to coach Steve I Got a 3 min PR in my half marathon and have been part of the MTA community for 2 months now. Coaching and MTA is really helping me to improve. -Salil
No comments yet.