We have one more episode to go before 2018 ends! Keep an eye out for it. Over the last 3 days we had to migrate the website and podcast to a faster server so we apologize if you’ve been having trouble accessing it.
Special Thanks . . .
Thanks for a Great Year!
Thank you to all our amazing listeners for another great year. We passed the 7.2 million download mark. Special thanks to our amazing Academy members, coaching clients, and coaches who inspire us every day.
Thank you to all the podcast guests who gave of their time to be on the show. We started the year with Gretchen Rubin and Sean Astin and ended with Pete Kostelnick, who just ran his 10,000th mile for 2018.
Thanks to all our sponsors who make the show possible.
We went to 6 marathons this year around the world and got to meet many listeners in person. Shout out to all the runners who came to our meet up at the Pittsburgh Marathon, Grandma’s Marathon, Juneau Marathon, Loch Ness Marathon, and Rhode Island Races Marathon.
- Shout out to Able Orelove who came to two meet ups and took us out gold panning in Alaska!
- Shout out to Canadian runners Mike Irwin and Jenny De Champlain who met us along the road. 🙌
- Special thanks to Barbara Braun and Liam Cox who both hosted me (Trevor) while I was in Switzerland. 🙏
- Shout out to Elspeth Alexandra who hosted Angie at her home in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Shout out to the John Muir Trust and Kevin Lelland for showing Angie a good time in the Scottish high country.
- Shout out to Jeff Paladina and the Harrisburg River Runners who let me join them at the Pittsburgh Marathon.
- Shout out to all the folks who completed this year’s MTA Virtual Half!
Thanks again to all of you for subscribing to the MTA Podcast, we are so glad to be on this running journey with you! We hope you have a chance to get out and run in the midst of your busy holiday plans . . . I know from experience that you will feel much better if you do.
Our final episode for this year will be about the the metabolism’s role in weight loss and weight management.
Before you go . . . here is a quote to take with you,
Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up! -Dean Karnazes