Congrats Delorean Ostrom on finishing 12 marathons in 12 months to raise money for the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation.
He trained with MTA Coach Henry to successfully run these back-to-back marathons injury free.
For this last marathon he extended his miles to 33 to celebrate turning 33. We spoke with him last year on the MTA Podcast.
1 Marathon Per Month in 2022
- January: Self supported in Suwanee, Georgia
- February: Publix Atlanta Marathon
- March: Snickers Marathon in Albany, Georgia
- April: Silos Waco Marathon in Waco, Texas
- May: self supported in Suwanee, Georgia
- June: Grandmas marathon in Duluth, Minnesota
- July: self supported on St.George Island in Florida
- August: self supported in Suwanee, Georgia
- September: Boston Bound Marathon in John’s Creek, Georgia
- October: Chicago Marathon
- November: New York City Marathon
- December: Self Supported 33.48 miles in Suwanee, Georgia.
Check out Delorean’s fundraising website: Racing for Hope